What measures are being taken to reduce the risk of virus exposure?
• Your health is my first priority. I’ve worked hard to find creative solutions that allow me to provide personalized care safely. When restrictions allow in-person lessons, I offer boxing classes at various Portland-based parks. I also offer masked, one-on-one sessions inside Fight or Flight gym. For individuals who opt to meet in the gym, I adhere to CDC guidelines by sanitizing frequently, practicing social distancing, and limiting occupancy to one client at a time.
Do you offer virtual boxing lessons and personal training?
• The pandemic has left many feeling isolated in their homes. For that reason, I’ve developed an online-training program that allows me to deliver custom boxing lessons and personal training virtually! To find out more about virtual training, contact me!
Do I need prior athletic or boxing experience?
• Not at all! I pride myself in my ability to create personalized boxing training regimens for individuals representing all ability levels. My experience working with diverse individuals from and walks of life has equipped me with the unique ability to create custom boxing lessons that focus on the strengths of my clients in order to create a strong foundation that fosters long-term health.
Do I need to purchase gloves and wraps prior to my first session?
• You do not need to purchase gloves and hand wraps for you first lesson, unless you know you want to focus on boxing and continue taking lessons with me. Please message me if you need help purchasing the right boxing gear for you.
How old do I need to be to take boxing lessons?
• The youngest age I teach is five.
• Ages 5-65+
Do you offer boxing lessons outside of the Portland area?
• I currently offer virtual boxing lessons and personal training. To learn more about my remote training offerings, contact me directly!
Do I have to buy a package or a membership?
• It’s okay to be afraid of commitment. This is a judgement-free zone! I offer single classes and packages, based on your preferences.
Do you offer group classes?
• Yes! I offer one-on-one, semi-privates, and small group lessons. Grab some buddies and let's get to work!
How do I schedule my lessons?
• You can book a lesson by clicking the SCHEDULE TODAY button.
• I’ll coordinate with you directly after you book a lesson. That is when you can tell me what it is you are looking to do.
What are the health benefits of boxing?
• Boxing is the most empowering forms of exercise I’ve experienced, and I consistently receive feedback from my clients that our sessions have improved their confidence, mental health, overall fitness, and commitment to health. And let’s not forget about the physical benefits. Here are a just some of the benefits you can expect:
• Increased Metabolism
• Increased Cardiovascular Fitness
• Improved Muscular Endurance
• Improved Core Stability
• Improved Mental Health & Reduced Stress
• Improved Strength & Overall Power
• Improved Hand-Eye Coordination
Do you accept pregnant clients?